Thursday, March 02, 2006

One more thing...

I suppose I'll write an elaborate version of the story soon enough here.... but until than....

Everything about our (Robbyn and I) engagement is out in the open; we hide nothing to the truly honest questioner. Therefore any doubts anyone has are not doubts from us - unless the questioner has asked inadequate questions.

Please don't blame us or make us out to be anything via assumption, but simply take the freakin time to ask me about us or my dear Robbyn about us.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Michael Airgood said...

Questions exist in a format most characteristically seen as being a two way street. I have long held the position that if one of my friends was gay I would go to his wedding, but not the bachelore party. I have lots of questions for you, but you won't talk to me in depth about anything unless I plan the event more than a week in advance, remind you every day, and force you to go. I pray daily, am on the verge of throwing up often and am rapidly gaining stress weight. I have a lot of questions I would like to ask ... maybe we could go out sometime next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home